tisdag 21 april 2009

Studerade tabellen i morse


Kom fram till följande:
Kalmar FF näst sist med 2 ihopspelade poäng efter fyra omgågnar. Bara Örgryte är sämre. Det är då Kris kristoffersons ord passar in som bäst.

Well I woke up Sunday morning, With no way to hold my head that didn't hurt.
And the beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad, So I had one more for dessert.
Then I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt.
An' I shaved my face and combed my hair, An' stumbled down the stairs to meet the day.

I'd smoked my brain the night before, On cigarettes and songs I'd been pickin'.
But I lit my first and watched a small kid, Cussin' at a can that he was kicking.
Then I crossed the empty street,'n caught the Sunday smell of someone fryin' chicken.
And it took me back to somethin', That I'd lost somehow, somewhere along the way.

/Redaktören

Inga kommentarer: